- Must have completed the quest offered by the NPC to whom you trade the Cipher: Star Sibyl.
- Has full time Indi-Acumen (Magic Attack Boost). +19 at level 99.
- Trust: Star Sibyl is a passive alter ego.
- Passive alter egos provide a beneficial status effect to party members via a Geomancy Indi-spell aura.
- Trust: Star Sibyl does not perform any actions, and cannot be interacted with in any way.
- No player or NPC can cast spells or use job abilities on Trust: Star Sibyl, including area of effect. This includes Trick Attack and Decoy Shot.
- Trust: Star Sibyl's bonus creates no enmity, so monsters will never attack Trust: Star Sibyl.
- Trust: Star Sibyl cannot take any damage, and as a result, cannot die. Trust: Star Sibyl will vanish if the player dies, though.
- Has Indi-Focus.
- Summon: As the Star Sibyl, I am still responsible for the guidance of our people. I still must show them the way.
- Summon (when Ajido-Marujido is in party): Ajido-Marujido, it falls to us to light the path for our people.
- Summon (when Kupipi is in party): Kupipi, I--and the entire citizenry of Windurst--owe you a debt of gratitude.
- Summon (when Shantotto is in party): You have sown the seeds of conflict and been the cause of many a calamity... Doctor Shantotto, are you listening?
- Summon (when Trust: Karaha-Baruha is in party): Karaha-Baruha...are you a phantasm sent forth by yet another great beast...?
- Summon (when Trust: Semih Lafihna is in party): Semih Lafihna, your grace and ardor in the face of calamity serve as a beacon to us all.
- Dismiss: I see it now... You have a star to guide you.
- Death: N/A (due to her non-interactive status, she cannot die)