Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Job Traits:
- Very high INT, Physical Accuracy and Magic Accuracy
- Weapon Skills:
- Empirical Research (Fragmentation)
- Doctor's Orders (Gravitation/)
- Final Exam (Fusion)
- Lesson in Pain (Scission, Distortion)
- Will weapon skill to follow party members' weapon skills, usually resulting in a Level 2 or 3 skillchain, which she will then follow with two magic bursts.
- Will occasionally follow a skillchain with a single magic burst, followed by one of her own weapon skills resulting in another skillchain, which she will then follow with two magic bursts.
- Spells: Single-target Tier I elemental magic nukes for high damage. Does not seem to cast anything other than those six spells.
- Other Traits:
- Does not wield a weapon per se, but will auto-attack. Auto-attacks are fairly similar to those of Trust: Ajido-Marujido.
- Auto-attacks have a 100% hit rate, hit from considerable range, and are considered typeless physical damage, like Requiescat.
- Does not take enemy elemental weaknesses or resistances into account. Will freely cast spells, even if they will heal the enemy (i.e., will cast Blizzard on Shiva)
- Despite not having Auto Refresh, due to only casting Tier I spells, it is very unlikely for her to run out of MP.
- Summon: The time is at hand and they've nothing to gain, so it's time to bring them a whole world of pain!
- Spellcast (occasionally): Ohohohohoho!
- Dismiss: I've no time to sit here and with fool's parley, for I've got places to be, so I bid you good day!
- Final Exam: And yet again, the flames of life are snuffed out, and I'll say this--it was an out and out rout!
- Death: What happened to Trust? I thought it got better. But here I am now...eternally fettered...
|Chains of Promathia|
|Treasures of Aht Urhgan|
|Wings of the Goddess|
|Seekers of Adoulin|
|Rhapsodies of Vana'diel|
|Records of Eminence Quests|
|Repeat Login Campaigns|
|Alter Ego Extravaganzas|
|Adventurer Appreciation Campaign|