- Level 1-25: 1 HP/tick
- Level 26-51: 2 HP/tick
- Level 52-73: 3 HP/tick
- Level 74-87: 4 HP/tick
- Level 88-98: 5 HP/tick
- Level 99: 6 HP/tick
- Player stats and Item Level do not appear to affect the potency of the Regen effect.
- Trust: Sakura is a passive alter ego.
- Passive alter egos provide a beneficial status effect to party members via a Geomancy Indi-spell aura.
- Trust: Sakura does not perform any actions, and cannot be interacted with in any way.
- No player or NPC can cast spells or use job abilities on Trust: Sakura, including area of effect. This includes Trick Attack and Decoy Shot.
- Trust: Sakura's bonus creates no enmity, so monsters will never attack Trust: Sakura.
- Trust: Sakura cannot take any damage, and as a result, cannot die. Trust: Sakura will vanish if the player dies, though.
See also: Trust: Moogle, which provides Refresh and magic skill gain rate.
- Peep! Peep!♪
- Pe-pe-peep! Peepitty peep!
- N/A (due to her non-interactive status, she cannot die)
Note: The Trust version of Sakura speaks in peeps instead of katakana (e.g. ピヨ！) like the original NPC. It has been confirmed by the localization team that this is intentional.
- ↑ "Freshly Picked Vana’diel 5" Digest
- ↑ Ask Localization Megathread