- Has full-time Indi-Refresh that affects both the player and other summoned Alter Egos, but not Adventuring Fellows.
- MP/tick depends on level. All below levels have been individually confirmed.
- 1 MP/tick: Level 1-58
- 2 MP/tick: Level 59-98
- 3 MP/tick: Level 99
- Player stats and Item Level does not appear to affect MP/tick.
- Increases magic skill up rate. Officially confirmed. For physical combat skills, see Trust: Sakura.
- Trust: Moogle is a passive alter ego.
- Passive alter egos provide a beneficial status effect to party members via a Geomancy Indi-spell aura.
- Trust: Moogle does not perform any actions, and cannot be interacted with in any way.
- No player or NPC can cast spells or use job abilities on Trust: Moogle, including area of effect. This includes Trick Attack and Decoy Shot.
- Trust: Moogle's bonus creates no enmity, so monsters will never attack Trust: Moogle.
- Trust: Moogle cannot take any damage, and as a result, cannot die. Trust: Moogle will vanish if the player dies, though.
- Summon: Malevolent monsters! This is my master's...kupo?
- Summon (while Fablinix is present): Stand aside, citizen, while I manipulate them with my Moogle magic!
- Dismiss: See you soon, kupo!
- Death: N/A (due to his non-interactive status, he cannot die)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.