Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Job Abilities: Uses Cover when the opportunity arises, which isn't often.
Furthermore, uses a unique set of "Mix:" abilities corresponding to his one-of-a-kind Chemist job. His abilities can be enhanced temporarily if you visit him at Upper Jeuno ( ) and donate 10% of your current gil (up to a maximum of 100,000 gil), an Elixir or a Hi-Elixir.
- Mix: Guard Drink - Applies Protect (+220 Defense) and Shell to all party members for 5 minutes.
- Mix: Dragon Shield - Applies Magic Defense Bonus to all party members for 60 seconds.
- Mix: Elemental Power - Applies Magic Attack Bonus to all party members for 60 seconds.
- Mix: Samson's Strength - Gives all primary stats +10 for 60 seconds.
- Hyper Potion - Restores 250 HP.
- Max Potion - Restores 500 HP.
- Mix: Max Potion - Restores 700 HP. Note the subtle name difference from 'Max Potion' above. This feels like a localization error otherwise.
- Mix: Dry Ether Concoction - Restores 160 MP to a single party member.
- Mix: Life Water - Applies Regen (20 HP/3 seconds) to all party members for 1 minute.
- Mix: Antidote - Removes Poison Monberaux will not remove the effects of Poison Potion or other consumables like it.
- Mix: Eye Drops - Removes Blindness.
- Mix: Para-b-gone - Removes Paralysis.
- Mix: Holy Water - Removes Curse.
- Mix: Vaccine - Removes Plague.
- Mix: Gold Needle - Removes Petrification.
- Mix: Panacea-1 - Removes anything a Panacea can remove.
- Mix: Insomniant - Negates Sleep. Monberaux only uses this on himself when hit with an attack that causes sleep.
- Mix: Dark Potion - Deals 666 damage to a single enemy.
- Mix: Final Elixir - Restores all HP/MP to party members. Used once per elixir donation. He will need a refill to use it again.
- Weapon Skills: none.
- Spells: none.
- Except for the occasional application of Dark Potion, does not attack or cast spells.
- Has a very short cooldown between uses of his healing and status-removal Mix abilities, making him the fastest trust at status-removal in the game.
- Tends to be particular about which potions to use. Seems to favor healing for just the right amount of HP instead of defaulting to the highest-rank potion.
- Seems to only use Elemental Power with an offensive caster in the group.
- Uses Ethers when party members are ~50% MP.
- Uses Life Water when multiple party members hit yellow HP.
- Makes no effort to position himself relative to a foe.
- Status-removal abilities become Area of Effect after donating gil for a limited time.
- Other Trust AI will interact with him as if he were a tank, even though he doesn't really behave like one.
- Summon: I am Doctor Monberaux. My services are available for any affliction.
- Summon (1 dose of Final Elixir ready): I received a vial of a most valuable medicine. It should prove useful in times of emergency.
- Summon (2 doses of Final Elixir ready): I received two vials of a most valuable medicine. They should prove useful in times of emergency.
- When using Mix: Dragon Shield: Illness and injury know no boundaries!
- Dismiss: .
- Death: I cannot go on much longer...
It appears he doesn't say anything upon dismissal; only a single period is displayed.
|Chains of Promathia|
|Treasures of Aht Urhgan|
|Wings of the Goddess|
|Seekers of Adoulin|
|Rhapsodies of Vana'diel|
|Records of Eminence Quests|
|Repeat Login Campaigns|
|Alter Ego Extravaganzas|
|Adventurer Appreciation Campaign|