The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Innin - Reduces enmity and impairs evasion. Grants a bonus to accuracy, critical hit rate, and ninjutsu damage when striking target from behind.
- Issekigan - Increases chance of parrying and gives an enmity bonus upon a successful parry attempt.
- Futae - Increases the damage dealt by the next elemental ninjutsu spell.
- Sange - Daken will always activate but consumes shuriken while active.
- Weapon Skills:
- (Katana) Blade: Rin - Delivers a single-hit attack. Chance of critical varies with TP.
- (Katana) Blade: Retsu - Delivers a two-hit attack. Paralyzes enemy. Duration of paralysis varies with TP.
- (Katana) Blade: Ei - Delivers a dark elemental attack. Damage varies with TP.
- (Katana) Blade: Jin - Delivers a three-hit attack. Chance of critical varies with TP.
- (Katana) Blade: Shun - Delivers a fivefold attack. Attack power varies with TP.
- (Katana) Blade: Kamu - Lowers target's accuracy. Duration of effect varies with TP.
- Utsusemi: Ichi - Grants 3 Copy Images.
- Utsusemi: Ni - Grants 4 Copy Images.
- Utsusemi: San - Grants 5 Copy Images.
- Migawari: Ichi - Makes him immune to severely damaging attacks.
- Kakka: Ichi - Store TP effect. Increases his TP gain.
- Myoshu: Ichi - Subtle Blow Plus effect. Reduces TP dealt when striking an enemy.
- Yurin: Ichi - Reduces an enemy's TP gain.
- Aisha: Ichi - Weakens an enemy's attack.
- Suiton: Ni - Deals water damage to an enemy and lowers its resistance against lightning.
- Suiton: San - Deals water damage to an enemy and lowers its resistance against lightning.
- Doton: San - Deals earth damage to an enemy and lowers its resistance against wind.
- Raiton: San - Deals lightning damage to an enemy and lowers its resistance against earth.
- Katon: San - Deals fire damage to an enemy and lowers its resistance against water.
- Black Magic
- Stun - Temporarily prevents an enemy from acting.
- Drain - Steals an enemy's HP. Ineffective against undead.
- Burn - Deals fire damage that lowers an enemy's intelligence and gradually reduces its HP.
- Blizzard - Deals ice damage to an enemy.
- Water - Deals water damage to an enemy.
- Thunder - Deals lightning damage to an enemy.
- Prefers to open skillchains. Will remember the last weapon skill used by the party leader and will open the highest-tier skillchain possible. Will not open skillchains for other trusts in the party.
- Magic bursts skillchains twice, with Ninjutsu and tier 1 elemental Black Magic, MP permitting.
- Prioritizes self buffs and debuffing his current target at the start of combat.
- Ranged Attack - Uses shuriken.
- "Greetings, adventurers! Matsui here, happy to join you in Vana'diel!"
- Sufficent TP
- "Ready for skillchain."
- Sufficent TP
- "Use a fragmentation weapon skill!"
- Sufficent TP
- "Fusion weapon skill now!"
- "How'd I do? And don't say my alter ego did it better!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.