The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Must have completed the quest offered by the NPC to whom you trade the Cipher: Luzaf.
- Job Abilities: Triple Shot and Quick Draw.
- Weapon Skills:
- Uses Ranged Attacks frequently.
- Almost always attempts to Skillchain with the party if they have enough TP to perform a Weapon Skill.
- Like Trust: Naja Salaheem (UC), Luzaf will randomly select one of his weapon skills with which to always initiate if he has sufficient TP and no one has used a skillchain-compatible weapon skill recently. You can summon him again to change which weapon skill with which he prefers initiating, although there is a 1/4 chance it will be the same one again. Unlike Trust: Naja Salaheem (UC), he will still intelligently close skillchains when given the chance.
- Per the December 10, 2015 update:
- Conditions for using the ability Quick Draw have been adjusted.
- The conditions for using ranged attacks have been adjusted.
- The attribute "Enhanced 'Skillchain Bonus'" has been added.
- The attribute "Enhanced Magic Accuracy" has been added.
- The fifth tier of the merit point category "Quick Draw Recast" has been added.
- The fifth tier of the merit point category "Quick Draw Accuracy" has been added.
- Dagger skill has been raised to A+.
- Sword skill has been raised to A+.
- Marksmanship skill has been raised to A+.
- Summon: Do not mistake me for one with a penchant for frivolities.
- Summon (while Nashmeira is in the party): Aphmau, I fight here not out of anger, but out of respect.
- Grisly Horizon: Close your eyes and let the darkness take you.
- Dismiss: You've always come to me when I needed it. Next time, I shall return the favor tenfold.
- Death: Urk... Even I...could not succeed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.