Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Casts Erase and -Na Spells
- Casts Paralyze Slow and Flash on enemies.
- Priotizes immediate removal of status ailments, favoring herself first.
- Important to note is that Kupipi can and will remove sleep status by casting Cure on a sleeping party member if she's the first one to wake up. She casts up to Cure VI
- Uses no weapon skills except for Moonlight and Starlight.
- Does not cast Haste Dia Silence or Raise Spells
- Does not cast any self-enhancement spells (e.g., Stoneskin, Blink Barsleepra Teleport-Holla, etc.).
- Once a target is engaged, she is immobile.
- As with any other mage trust, if Kupipi is the first trust you cast she'll be closer to the enemy when you begin to melee, allowing her to melee as well. Use this strategy if you'd like Kupipi to physically attack the enemy in addition to casting WHM spells.
- Be careful with Kupipi at lower levels, sometimes she chooses not to Cure.
- Summon: You can entrust e~verything to the meticulous Kupipi!
- Summon (with Shantotto in the party): Doctor Shantotto is here? For better or worse, this'll be a day to remember-wember!
- Summon (with Star Sibyl in the party): I-it's the Sta~r Sibyl! Please, bring peace to Windurst!
- Dismiss: What a wo~nderful time I had!
- Death: These tears...they sting-wing...
|Chains of Promathia|
|Treasures of Aht Urhgan|
|Wings of the Goddess|
|Seekers of Adoulin|
|Rhapsodies of Vana'diel|
|Records of Eminence Quests|
|Repeat Login Campaigns|
|Alter Ego Extravaganzas|
|Adventurer Appreciation Campaign|