- Must have completed the quest offered by the NPC to whom you trade the Cipher: Koru-Moru.
- Casts at level 99; Haste II, Flurry II, Distract II, Refresh II, Phalanx II, Protect V, Shell V, Dia III, Dispel and Slow II. Need verification if he casts Frazzle II.
- Casts Phalanx on whoever has the highest enmity on the current target.
- Uses Cure III and Cure IV around 50% HP.
- Uses Convert when extremely low on MP.
- May cast Refresh / Refresh II on you, depending on your main job (support job does not seem to affect this).
- Jobs he's known to refresh: White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage, Paladin
- Jobs he's known not to refresh: Blue Mage, any jobs that don't use MP (even if the player does have MP due to subjob).
- Does refresh himself, but does not seem to prioritize refreshes according to any specific order. Does not necessarily refresh himself first.
- Casting Haste, much like refresh also depends on the main job.
- Will refresh / haste both players and other trusts according to the notes above.
- Does not melee
- Will remain stationary wherever he is standing upon engaging an enemy, will not attempt to move closer to the enemy unless it moves out of his casting range.
- Summon: Hoo hoo hoo hoo! Can it wait? I'm making lunch for my diddly-daddly-dear Mojiji!
- Summon (while Ajido-Marujido is present): If Ajido-Marujido is here, then I might just skip-areeno right out of town-diddly-own.
- Summon (while Shantotto is present): Don't, Shantotto, don't touch-areeno my work with subject 46322!
- Dismiss: Wiggly-waggly-wonderful! I was just starting to get bored-areeno!
- Death: My brain is fit to...bang-bustingly-burst...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.