- Must have completed the quest offered by the NPC to whom you trade the Cipher: Koru-Moru.
- Casts at level 99; Haste II, Flurry II, Distract II, Refresh II, Phalanx II, Protect V, Shell V, Dia III, Dispel and Slow II. Need verification if he casts Frazzle II.
- Casts Phalanx on whoever has the highest enmity on the current target.
- Uses Cure III and Cure IV around 50% HP.
- Uses Convert when extremely low on MP.
- Will not cast Refresh or Refresh II on you if your main job is set to Blue Mage
- Does not melee
- Will remain stationary wherever he is standing upon engaging an enemy, will not attempt to move closer to the enemy unless it moves out of his casting range.
- Summon: Hoo hoo hoo hoo! Can it wait? I'm making lunch for my diddly-daddly-dear Mojiji!
- Summon (while Ajido-Marujido is present): If Ajido-Marujido is here, then I might just skip-areeno right out of town-diddly-own.
- Summon (while Shantotto is present): Don't, Shantotto, don't touch-areeno my work with subject 46322!
- Dismiss: Wiggly-waggly-wonderful! I was just starting to get bored-areeno!
- Death: My brain is fit to...bang-bustingly-burst...