- Job Traits: Lizard Killer; conversely, can be intimidated by Plantoids. Strong Regen when not fighting.
- Weapon Skills:
- Aurous Charge: Liquefaction/Transfixion skillchain properties.
- Howling Gust: Fragmentation/Compression skillchain properties and deals Wind damage.
- Righteous Rasp: Fusion/Transfixion skillchain properties.
- Stalking Prey: Light/Fragmentation skillchain properties and AoE damage.
- Starward Yowl: Gravitation/Reverberation skillchain properties.
Per the December 11, 2018 update:
- "The following alter egos are now considered to wield great swords because of the addition of the Damage Limit+ job trait.
- Arciela / Balamor / August / Rosulatia / Teodor / Darrcuiln"
- Summon: (I am Darrcuiln, bearer of Terrcualn's bloodline. Lead me to your prey.)
- Summon (while Morimar is in the party): (Morimar, allow me to lead this hunt.
- Summon (while Arciela is in the party): (Princess, the wilds can be perilous. Do not stray too far from the pack.)
- Summon (while Ygnas is in the party): Yg, I entreat you to not ride me like a chocobo.
- Stalking Prey: (You're mine!)
- Dismiss: (Your strength is all we were led to believe.)
- Death: (Forgive me. The prey...is strong.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.