- Has full-time Indi-CHR that affects both the player and other summoned Alter Egos, but not Adventuring Fellows.
- Grants 5 CHR at level 99.
- Also gives a minor Defense Bonus (~9.66%), and presumably the same amount of Magic Defense Bonus.
- Trust: Brygid is a passive alter ego.
- Passive alter egos provide a beneficial status effect to party members via a Geomancy Indi-spell aura.
- Trust: Brygid does not perform any actions, and cannot be interacted with in any way.
- No player or NPC can cast spells or use job abilities on Trust: Brygid, including area of effect. This includes Trick Attack and Decoy Shot.
- Trust: Brygid's bonus creates no enmity, so monsters will never attack Trust: Brygid.
- Trust: Brygid cannot take any damage, and as a result, cannot die. Trust: Brygid will vanish if the player dies, though.
- Summon: Don't tell me you're still wearing that robe. I mean, it is so last Firesday!
- Dismiss: True fashion waits for no one!
- Death: N/A (due to her non-interactive status, she cannot die)