- Uses Hasso on cooldown.
- Uses Third Eye if it available and she has enmity on a hostile target.
- Uses Meditate if her summoner has over 1000TP and she is under 1000TP.
Weapon Skill Usage
- Uses all Great Katana weapon skills up to Tachi: Kasha.
- Uses weapon skills that elementally coordinate with the weapon skill last used by her summoner, functioning as a skillchain initiator. She is extremely convenient for quests that involve performing skillchains. 
- She will open the highest-tier skillchain available depending on the last weapon skill used by her summoner. For example, if after summoning Ayame, your first 1000TP is spent on Savage Blade (Scission/Fragmentation), Ayame will attempt to open Light with Tachi: Kasha instead of a level 2 or level 1 skillchain.
- Ayame will wait for her summoner to reach 1000TP before opening a skillchain, unless she had 3000TP, at which point she will use a random weapon skill.
- Summon: Refining one's technique requires one to be their own harshest critic.
- Summon (while Gilgamesh is in the party): Gilgamesh, I'm twenty years old now. Can you please stop calling me Ayaya?
- Summon (while Naji is in the party): I am interested to see how you spar, Naji. Just let your breath be used for exertion, not mindless chatter.
- Dismiss: Remember to hold your family close. They will be your rock in times of need.
- Death: There are no shortcuts to perfection.