The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Job Traits: very high Fast Cast.
- Job Abilities: Ascension for Enhancing Magic and Descension for Enfeebling Magic.
- Weapon Skills:
- Dignified Awe: Inflicts Amnesia
- Unceasing Dread: Inflicts Paralysis
- Expunge Magic: Distortion/Scission skillchain properties
- Sight Unseen: Fragmentation/Compression skillchain properties
- Harmonic Displacement: Fusion/Reverberation skillchain properties
- Darkest Hour: Gravitation/Liquefaction skillchain properties
- Naakual's Vengeance: Light/Fusion skillchain properties and AoE damage; uses it at low health and it also fully heals her.
- Spells: Protect I-V, Shell I-V, Haste I-II, Refresh I-II, Flurry I-II, Slow I-II, Paralyze I-II, Addle, Dispel, up to Tier V Elemental Magic.
- Despite her classification as Support, Arciela II might be more accurately described as an offensive caster.
- Unlike Trust: Arciela's Bellatrix of Light/Shadows, Arciela II's two casting modes will also deal magic damage to the enemy when used.
- Attempts to magic burst off of skillchains.
- Possesses increased duration for Enhancing Magic.
- She casts no Cures at all.
- Summon: For the founder king!
- Summon (while Trust: Lion II is present): Lion, let's show them the power of teamwork!
- Summon (while Trust: Prishe II is present): Right behind you, Prishe!
- Summon (while Trust: Nashmeira II is present): Aphmau, I have the feeling we'd become the best of friends!
- Summon (while Trust: Lilisette II is present): Don't get in over your head, Lilisette!
- Summon (while Trust: Iroha II is present): Iroha, don't forget how important it is to stand on your own two feet.
- Naakual's Vengeance: I'll carve out the path to the future myself, if I have to!
- Dismiss: I promise that I'll never stop striving for greater heights!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.