Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Job Traits: 25 TP/tick Regain.
- Job Abilities: Switches between light and dark elemental spells using Bellatrix of Light and Bellatrix of Shadows, respectively.
- Weapon Skills:
- Notable: Per the December 11, 2018 update: "The following alter egos are now considered to wield great swords because of the addition of the Damage Limit+ job trait.
- Arciela / Balamor / August / Rosulatia / Teodor / Darrcuiln"
- Summon: Even though we are all weak, we become stronger to protect those we love.
- Summon (while Morimar is in the party): Morimar! I won't let you leave me behind again!
- Summon (while Darrcuiln is in the party): Darrcuiln! Will you let me climb up on your back again?
- Summon (while Teodor is in the party): Noble Teodor, please lend us your aid!
- Summon (while August is in the party): August Adoulin... I never would have dreamed of fighting alongside the founder king.
- Summon (while Ygnas is in the party): Ygnas, don't think you can drop party without me noticing!
- Dismiss: Don't think I've forgotten to tell you all about my favorite desserts!
- Death: Ygnas...I came so far, only to...?
- The glowing magic held in Arciela's hand that switches between light and dark elements is named after Bellatrix, the third brightest star in the constellation Orion. Bellatrix in Latin means "female warrior."
|Chains of Promathia|
|Treasures of Aht Urhgan|
|Wings of the Goddess|
|Seekers of Adoulin|
|Rhapsodies of Vana'diel|
|Records of Eminence Quests|
|Repeat Login Campaigns|
|Alter Ego Extravaganzas|
|Adventurer Appreciation Campaign|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.