The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Obtained by talking with Apururu at Windurst Woods (H-9) after meeting all requirements.
- Passive Traits: Enhanced Cure Potency.
- Job Traits: Fast Cast, Magic Burst Bonus.
- Weapon Skills: None.
- Possesses the same auto-attack as the Mammet family: if the enemy is nearby, he shoots ranged invisible magic projectiles from his hand.
- Nukes based on target's HP (lower HP = weaker spell).
- Prioritizes Dispel.
- Casts Cure spells up to Cure IV in emergencies (red HP).
- Casts spell that's related to the Bard's Threnody (if wind, casts Aero, if ice, casts Blizzard, etc.).
- Quickly depletes his MP, but becomes more conservative with spell tiers when the enemy's HP is low.
- Outside of battle, he can be released and resummoned to restore all of his MP.
- Per the December 10, 2015 update:
- The attribute "Enhanced 'Cure' potency" has been added.
- The attribute "Fast Cast" has been added.
- The attribute "Magic Burst Bonus" has been added.
- Elemental magic skill has been raised to A+.
- Enfeebling magic skill has been raised to A+.
- Healing magic skill has been raised to A+.
- Summon: Come! Together we will discover the truthy-wuth!
- Summon (with Koru-Moru in the party): What a coincidence to find... you here, Koru-Moru. I'd prefer-wer that we go our seperate ways...
- Summon (with Shantotto in the party): D-Doctor Shantotto! I expectaru you know who's on whose side?
- Summon (with Star Sibyl in the party): Oh, Star Sibyl! None are more devoted to you than Karaha-Baruha and myself.
- Summon (with Semih Lafihna in the party): Semih Lafihna, I trust-wust you can handle things here if something happens to me.
- Dismiss: Genius-wenius is never understood in its own time.
- Death: I've...failed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.