Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Ayame - Metalworks (K-7)|
|Items Needed||Yagudo Drink, Xalmo Feather|
|Title Granted||Paragon of Monk Excellence|
|Repeatable||Yes, see Vingijard after AF is complete.|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|The First Meeting||None|
- Talk to Ayame in the top level of the Metalworks at K-7.
- She asks you to defeat a powerful Yagudo, Huu Xalmo the Savage, in Castle Oztroja and recover the Xalmo Feather as proof.
- Note: Once you have talked to Ayame, the quest will show up in your quest log, at this point you may switch to another job to complete the quest. You do not have to fight Huu Xalmo the Savage as a MNK.
- You will need to trade a Yagudo Drink to a ??? on map 5 H-8 of Castle Oztroja to spawn Huu Xalmo the Savage.
- Note: If more than one person needs the feather you will need to spawn the NM multiple times. There is a cooldown (approx 5-15 mins) on the ???, which will result in a "But nothing happens." message after a trade. Wait and try again.
- Return to Ayame and trade the Xalmo Feather to receive the Temple Hose.
- Ayame (Cannonry, Metalworks)
- You must defeat a powerful Yagudo in Castle Oztroja. The Yagudo in question can be lured out with a bottle of Yagudo drink.