A sight detection ability used by certain mobs that is so powerful that Invisible is useless against them. Unlike a True Hearing mob, you may walk behind the majority of True Sight mobs and not get caught; however, there are some mobs (wyrms in particular) that have very good side vision.
Mobs that have True Sight
- Sight-detecting mobs that appear in Limbus
- Faust -- ONLY on Lightsday
- Orcish Hexspinner -- ONLY in Monastic Cavern
- Orcish Overlord -- ONLY in Monastic Cavern
- Orcish Warlord -- ONLY in Monastic Cavern
- Overlord Bakgodek
- Tzee Xicu the Manifest
- Yagudo High Priest -- ONLY in Castle Oztroja
- Yagudo Avatar -- ONLY in Castle Oztroja
- Yagudo Templar -- ONLY in Castle Oztroja
- Tonberry Decapitator
- Tonberry Pontifex
- Tonberry Tracker
- Top-tier Mamool Ja, eg. Mamool Ja Philosopher and Mamool Ja Mimer in Mamook ONLY
- Top-tier Trolls (excluding non-NM Hilltrolls), confirmed are Troll Cuirasser and Troll Targeteer
- Top-tier Lamiae, all beginning with the prefix "Lamie" or "Nix"
- Empty (Thinkers, in particular)
- Campaign Yagudo, Orcs, Gigas, Gnats, Gnoles (only if you have Allied Tags on) - as of March 2008 update.
Notes to keep in mind