Mob's detection ability. Some hearing mobs have such good detection ability that they will hear right through Sneak. This is similar to the True Sight ability. Like normal hearing mobs, True Hearing mobs have hearing detection up to 360 degrees around them.
Mobs that have this ability
- Mobs of certain types that appear in Limbus
- Capricious Cassie
- King Arthro
- Ancient Goobbue
- Ruby Quadav -- ONLY in Qulun Dome
- Adaman Quadav -- ONLY in Qulun Dome
- Diamond Quadav -- ONLY in Qulun Dome
- Za'Dha Adamantking
- Antican Consul
- Antican Legatus
- Antican Praetor
- Antican Tribunus
- Abyss Sahagin
- Coral Sahagin
- Ocean Sahagin
- Cerberus Also detects on narrow line of sight.
- Houu the Shoalwader. This is popped for a quest in Valkurm Dunes. Given true hearing ability as of December 2005 update.
- Heike Crab. Pops alongside Houu the Shoalwader.
- Beach Monk. Pops alongside Houu the Shoalwader.
- Soulflayers. These mobs also detect on spellcasting and abilities.
- Wamoura on Mount Zhayolm. Also detects on magic, and will drain mp if you get too close. Only the adult form is aggressive.
- Euvhis in "open form"
- Ghrahs in bird, spider, or person forms. They are not aggressive while in ball form.
- Campaign Quadav, Fomor ONLY if you have Allied Tags on as of the March 2008 update.
Also keep in mind
- Genbu has this ability, but he is popped by trading an item.
- Orobon may hear through Sneak upon being fished up.
- You can use Hide on hearing mobs in Besieged or Campaign at any time, regardless of enmity.