The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Quicksand Caves||60 - 62||
||1|| A, L, H, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading an Antican Tag to the ??? at (D-9) of the third map. The ??? will respawn after 15 minutes.
- Is able to use Mighty Strikes, in addition to Antica special attacks.
- Resistant to Sleep, but can be slept for short periods with high Enfeebling Magic Skill.
- Susceptible to Bind (will build resistance over time).
- Will despawn if you zone out and you will need a new Antican Tag.
- Can be defeated by a party of 6 characters at level 61; Duoable by Beastmasters at level 58 or by Blue Mages at level 65; Soloable by Ninja at level 65, Dragoon at level 70, and by most jobs at level 75. (see testimonials)
The Tribunus was a rank in the Roman army as well as a position in the government of the republic/empire (See Antican Tribunus for further info). VII-I means 7-1 in Roman numerals. Thus, in Latin its name means Tribune 7-1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.