- Speak to Juroro in Port Bastok, located at I-8 (near the drawbridge). If you have sufficient fame, she will give you a Tuning fork of earth after accepting her request.
- If you have never talked to this NPC before you may have to talk to her a few times before she gives you the quest.
- Travel to Quicksand Caves, and head to the Cloister of Tremors.
- Enter from Eastern Altepa Desert at (J-7).
- In the first room, follow the east wall, dropping to the east, and following a passage south.
- When the path opens into the next room, head due west along the north wall. Through another small passage and into a third room (E/F-9), go to the west wall and drop west.
- In the Cloister of Tremors, stick to the right wall to get to the Earth Protocrystal.
- Once you defeat Titan Prime, you will acquire the Whisper of Tremors.
- Return the Whisper of Tremors to Juroro for your reward.
- Alternatively, hold onto it and when you have all six whispers, you may start the quest The Moonlit Path to fight Fenrir Prime.
- If you are collecting items for the Evoker's Ring, you want the Desert Light.
- If you see an airship moving through the background of the reward cutscene, this is because an airship arrived or departed during the cutscene.
- Everyone who is involved in the fight must have a tuning fork of the correct protocrystal.
- There is no level cap on this battle.
- There is a 30-minute time limit.
- You can buff up before entering the protocrystal, so feel free to do so and rest up while still outside.
- Try to fight Titan Prime on Windsday, and do not fight him on Earthsday.
- Keep up Barstonra at all times.
- Do not use Earth-based spells, weaponskills, or weapons that have Additional effect: Earth damage, as they will heal Titan Prime.
- The battlefield is shaped like a long path up the side of hill, with a switchback about halfway to the top. This allows the mages to stand above the fight (and out of easy reach of the avatar) while still being able to cast spells upon the combatants.
- See testimonials.
See Trial by Earth/Strategies for strategy and videos.
There are a total of 6 prime avatar quests for the main summons. Here is the relevant information on each:
|Trial by||Avatar||Start NPC|
Tuning fork of
Port Bastok (I-8)
|Earth||Cloister of Tremors|
|Fire||Cloister of Flames|
|Water||Cloister of Tides|
Den of Rancor
|Lightning||Cloister of Storms|
|Wind||Cloister of Gales|
Northern San d'Oria (E-7)
|Ice||Cloister of Frost|
|San d'Oria 6|
- Juroro (Near drawbridge, Port Bastok)
- Bring the tuning fork of earth upon the protocrystal in the Quicksand Caves. A path will open to the trial that awaits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.