- Speak to Rahi Fohlatti in Rabao. You must speak to Rahi Fohlatti as a Summoner.
- If you qualify, she will give you a Mini Tuning Fork of Wind.
- This item is not a Key Item like the regular Tuning Forks, but is a Rare/Exclusive item that needs to go in your inventory.
- When you are ready to go, return to Rahi Fohlatti and trade her the Mini Tuning Fork of Wind (she does not keep the fork) and be warped to the cloister for the fight.
- Trade the Mini Tuning Fork to the protocrystal to enter the battle.
- Note that if you do not trade the Mini Tuning Fork and instead just select the protocrystal, you will enter the regular level 60+ party avatar battle if you have the regular tuning fork key item.
- Defeat her for your reward.
- This is a solo battle.
- There is a level 20 cap on this battle.
- There is a 15 minute time limit.
- You can only use Carbuncle.
- Garuda will almost certainly use Aerial Armor first thing, which gives her Blink! Don't be too hasty with Astral Flow and Searing Light or you'll waste it on a shadow.
- Try to fight Garuda Prime on Iceday; do not fight her on Windsday.
- When you complete this quest you keep the Mini Tuning Fork of Wind, although Rahi Fohlatti will not warp you to the protocrystal a second time.
- Rahi Fohlatti (Near the oasis, Rabao)
- The Rhinostery has developed a new "mini" tuning fork of wind. Ringing it upon the protocrystal in the Cape Teriggan will open the path to a one-on-one battle with the beast that awaits within. However, only summoners are allowed to take up this challenge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.