Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Speak to Dodmos in Kazham, located at J-9 near the homepoint crystal. You must speak to Dodmos as a Summoner.
- If you qualify, he will give you a Mini Tuning Fork of Fire.
- This item is not a Key Item like the regular Tuning Forks, but is a Rare/Exclusive item that needs to go in your inventory.
- When you are ready to go, return to Dodmos and trade him the Mini Tuning Fork of Fire (he does not keep the fork) and be warped to the cloister for the fight.
- Trade the Mini Tuning Fork to the protocrystal to enter the battle.
- Note that if you do not trade the Mini Tuning Fork and instead just select the protocrystal, you will enter the regular level 60+ party avatar battle if you have the regular tuning fork key item.
- Defeat him for your reward.
- This is a solo battle.
- There is a level 20 cap on this battle.
- There is a 15 minute time limit.
- You can only use Carbuncle.
- Try to fight Ifrit Prime on Watersday and do not fight him on Firesday.
- When you complete this quest you keep the Mini Tuning Fork of Fire, although Dodmos will not warp you to the protocrystal a second time.
- Dodmos (Near Wahcondalo's Residence, Kazham)
- The Rhinostery has developed a new "mini" tuning fork of fire. Ringing it upon the protocrystal in Ifrit's Cauldron will open the path to a one-on-one battle with the beast that awaits within. However, only summoners are allowed to take up this challenge.