Trial: defeat a set number of experience-yielding enemies under the prescribed weather conditions
- Objective: 50 enemies of the flies family
- Donto must be equipped and inscribed with [trial 658] for the kill to count
Possible Locations with Flies and weather effects for level 75 players.
- The Boyahda Tree Flies here are easy though Lightning doesn't last long.
- Caedarva Mire Flies here are a little harder suggest bringing a friend and Imp mobs make pulling difficult.
- Mount Zhayolm Good place for more consistency of weather effects, though Sleepga is suggested as nearly all flies are found in tight groups of 3's, Links are nearly unavoidable.
- Pashhow Marshlands (S) Easy kill and plenty of mobs, though like The Boyahda Tree Thunder doesn't last long sometime as short as 1 minute RL time.
- Attohwa Chasm Easy kills camp near Boneyard Gully 3 flys in a small area then another single fly both to the left and right of there.. Wind and Earth elemental weathers can last for 2-10 minunte RL time here. Semi fast repop on flys be warned even though Easy Prey can still do damage to you fast.
- Monarch Ogrefly 65-67
Note - The occurrence of weather in some zones varies with the "Seasons" in game. Example: Pashhow Marshlands (S) Rainy/Thunderstorm season (winter into spring) is from about the 1st month through the 5/6th month on the in game calendar, with rain occurring more often during these times.
Fire season in Mount Zhayolm would start about 5/6th month through 10/11th month (Late Spring, Summer, onto early Autumn) on the in game calendar.
Reference Time page for explanation and to figure out when in RL these seasons start. Know that not all zones go through a change of all 4 seasons, more likely there is a time frame where the Primary element for a zone Peaks during certain periods. Example: Fire weather zones are more common to have a Heatwave in the summer months of the in game calendar but wouldn't see a change of cold weather months other than a lessening of fire weather.
[Pashhow Marshlands] level sync 23 took less then 2 hrs for all kills