Trial: Defeat a set number of experience-yielding monsters under the prescribed weather conditions, or on the corresponding day of the week.
Equipment: Teiwaz: 1701 must be equipped.
- West Sarutabaruta (S) - Four Yagudo Mendicants near the entrance to present day Giddeus summon easy prey Yagudo's Elemental that can be killed by a single tier 4 nuke.
- Yagudo's Elemental in Meriphataud Mountains (S) (2 SMN spawns right in front of Castle Oztroja (S) summoning Fire, Wind and Earth Elementals). A 85 BLM is able to one-shot these with standard equipment.
- Another great place would be elementals in sky (Avoiding Dark/Thunder/Earth/Water).
- Killing Farfadets in Abyssea - La Theine on Lightsday also counted towards elemental kill count, even though they are pixies.
- Sidhe in Grauberg (S):: During Alliance Control of the Area Only ::are also viable for this trial. They are the same as Farfadet in family and respawn 5 mins. If Beastmen control the area, the respawn will be 1 hour.
- Seelie or Unseelie in Abyssea - Grauberg work well for this also. (Cleaned mine up really nicely in 2 light days of fighting with myself as whm and a dnc killing for me, just keep haste up. Niacin 11:38, August 12, 2011 (UTC) )
Note that mobs in Moblin Maze Mongers do count toward Magian trials. Used Maze Rune 012 Elemental, Maze Rune 019 Weakness, Maze Rune 020 Peon, and Maze Rune 102 Trial by Numbers for a two-room maze with lots of Easy Prey elementals. I haven't had a chance to try these runes (not enough marbles to purchase them), but runes 21-28 should allow you to set the type of elemental you'll be fighting, and Maze Rune 110 Camaraderie Contract gives you a goblin NPC.