Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The area spanning (J-4) to (J-6) of Jugner Forest (S) has several Biddybugs and makes a good solo camp. Biddybugs have at most 3000 HP and are fairly weak for level 90 jobs with access to piercing damage.
- Approximately 10 Worker Pephredo and Soldier Pephredo spawn around the hives at (G-6) in Wajaom Woodlands. These targets have more HP than the Biddybugs listed above (between 3500 and 3700) and also have access to Pollen (400-600 HP healed) and Final Sting. This camp also has 4 Aht Urhgan Attercops North at (F-5) and West at (F-6). Ideal for small groups (2-3 members).
- The western half of Attohwa Chasm makes a good location. Targets include Monarch Ogrefly, Tracker Antlion, and Tulwar Scorpion. Beware of the Corses that wander the area between 20:00 - 04:00. Ideal for large groups and alliances.
- Kuftal Tunnel has 28 Recluse Spiders and the chance for Fire weather. However, these spawns are on a 16 minute timer as the area is considered a dungeon.
- Grauberg (S) has a cluster of Chigoe spawns in the (H-11), (I-11), and (J-11) areas. A Blue Mage can make quick work of these using AoE attacks like Whirl of Rage and Benthic Typhoon, which should or nearly one-shot them. It should be noted that kills from actions that automatically defeat the Chigoe (critical hits, Dancer's steps, etc) will not count towards the trial. Additionally, the NM Chigoe, Sarcopsylla, spawns in this area, which adds a further danger. It will be the third Chigoe in a normal group of two.