|Maze of Shakhrami||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- PH is the first Maze Maker that appears in Widescan in the small room at F-8 1st MAP.
- May also pop just outside of the entrance to the bone hut area, but in all cases has been seen within F-8 upper level.
- Maze Maker respawn time is every 5 minutes. Trembler Tabitha seems to have a 1+ hour and can be as long as 7 hours.
- Spawn time has been greatly reduced with Nov 5th 2013 update. After killing NM and subsequent placeholder, NM can repop.
- Immune or Highly resistant to Silence
- Casts only Quake for around 200DMG on RNG99
- PH ID = 34 or 35. Killing both is advised. Killed 3 times for Trial 943 each PH was 34.
- Used in Archery Trial 943.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith|