The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Abyssea - Tahrongi|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading an Exorcised Skull & Bloody Fang to ??? at I-9 in Abyssea - Tahrongi.
- Links with surrounding bats following normal linking rules. Recommended to clear area before popping.
- Appears to rage at 10%.
- Critical attacks can deal up to 2000 damage in a couple of hits, leading to frequent knock outs. Regular Attacks are within the 250-350 range. Recommend a well balanced alliance of at least 7 or more members.
- Will regenerate its hit points quickly if left unclaimed.
- Damage seems to increase as the nms hit points drop.
- Uses Train Fall which drains HP.
Noctules is a genus of the family Vespertilionidae, or Vesper Bats. The name Treble Noctules literally means Triple Bats
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.