- Upon completion of some quests, missions, special events or upon killing certain Notorious Monsters, your title can change.
- You can view your title by looking at your profile from the in-game menu.
- Others will see your title when they check your profile.
- The following NPCs can change a title to a specific previously held title for a fee or you can let the bard decide what title you get. Every NPC has only a limited list of titles to offer:
Since July 2005 Update
- It now costs less gil to change a player’s title. Also, it now costs no gil at all to check the player’s list of available titles.
- The NPC bard that changes player titles will now sing out the name and title of the player that changed his title most recently, when someone talks to the NPC.
- After changing the player’s title, the NPC bard will sing out the new title. Nearby PCs will also be able to hear the new title.
- The player will now have the option to have a random title selected for him or her at no cost once each day (Vana'diel time).
- Titles earned by defeating NMs are now available for selection not just at Selbina and Mhaura, but also at Kazham and Rabao.
- Title Changer NPCs also award Xbox 360 Achievements when the conditions have been met.
Name Location Aligi-Kufongi Tavnazian Safehold ( ) Ground floor Bhio Fehriata Bastok Markets (S) ( ) Burute-Sorute Windurst Walls ( ) Cattah Pamjah Windurst Waters (S) (G-10) Debadle-Levadle Western Adoulin ( ) Eron-Tomaron Kazham ( ) Koyol-Futenol Aht Urhgan Whitegate ( ) Moozo-Koozo Southern San d'Oria ( ) Quntsu-Nointsu Norg ( ) Shupah Mujuuk Rabao ( ) Styi Palneh Port Bastok ( ) Tamba-Namba Southern San d'Oria (S) ( ) Tuh Almobankha (Inside Merry Minstrel - 2nd floor) Lower Jeuno ( ) Zuah Lepahnyu (Near Airship to Kazham) Port Jeuno ( ) Willah Maratahya Mhaura ( ) Yulon-Polon Selbina ( )
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.