The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Head through Beaucedine Glacier (S) (via Batallia Downs (S) @ E-4) and go to each of the 5 Pso'Xja towers and examine the regal pawprints.
- You must play a different sort of mini-game at each tower, in which you try to plant the Shadow bug on Cait Sith in various ways.
- Note: For the games where you need to advance on a Cait Sith with their back turned, wait until they turn at a 45-degree angle (still facing away from you). The cats seem to always go from this position back to facing the doorway, giving you slightly more time to move closer.
- Cait Sith Coig is at the J-8 tower. You must shoot her when she remains visible for a long enough time.
- Coig only stays still for a maximum of 2 seconds. Movements appear to be random. The best time to shoot is when he's moving Left to Right while walking. When he moves Right to Left, or if he is facing you, if he will see you shoot and will scatter and run away.
- Cait Sith Seachd is at the I-7 tower. You must tell Lilisette when Cait Sith Seachd turns back so she can sneakily walk undetected.
- Take care at this location, as smilodons may aggro after exiting the game/cutscene.
- Note: When Lilisette puts her hands on her hips at the end of a move, she will descend two steps the next time you tell her to move.
- Cait Sith Aon is at the H-8 (outpost) tower. Like the previous tower, but this is your turn to sneak to the Cait Sith Aon.
- Cait Sith Ceithir is at the G-9 tower. You must assist Portia in playing a game of Red Light, Green Light with her.
- Cait Sith Tri is at the F-7 tower. You will turn into a chocobo hatchling and must chirp to get her attention and then chirp or turn your back to get her to move closer.
- The pattern is 1)chirp/turn back, 2) chirp, 3) chirp, 4) chirp/turn back, 5) stun.
- When Cait Sith Tri is close enough, your menu options will change to Chirp, Turn Back, and Stun! Make sure to choose the last option or you'll have to redo the trial all over again. This can be annoying if you're down to 5 seconds or less on the costume.
- Note: You get 3 tries. If you fail a tower you must zone to redo it.
- Note: Be prepared to die a lot getting to the tower.
- Retracing yourself and warping via Campaign Arbiter counts as zoning for the purposes of this mission.
- After doing all 5 towers return to the southern most tower (H-10) and view the regal pawprints for a cutscene.
- Mission Orders
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.