The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- You must have possess a Vial of Shrouded Sand and a Prismatic Hourglass to enter any Dynamis area.
- You receive a cutscene upon entering each Dynamis area for the first time, explaining the Dynamis storyline. These cutscenes are only shown once, though they may be viewed again through that area's Goblin Footprint or Past Event Watcher.
- After successfully completing each Dynamis there is an optional cutscene available by clicking on the Trail Markings. These cutscenes are not required to advance to the next Dynamis area.
- Dynamis - Beaucedine: Must possess the key items for clearing Dynamis - Bastok, Dynamis - San d'Oria, Dynamis - Windurst, and Dynamis - Jeuno.
- Dynamis - Xarcabard: Must possess the key item for clearing Dynamis - Beaucedine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.