The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Batallia Downs||27 - 28||
||1||A, L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Minimum respawn time is 60 minutes from its last Time of Death. As a Lottery Spawn, it can however take much longer to appear.
- Tottering Toby spotted wandering the southern part of (G-5) farther north of where he was expected. His spawn range may be wider than expected. He was not up and then suddenly he was in (G-5).
- Of the three pairs of Stalking Saplings in its spawn area on Wide Scan, the placeholder appears as the first sapling of the top (first) pair of saplings.
- This particular pair tends to be at the extreme south of the area marked in the map, typically south of Eldieme entrance 5.
- Tottering Toby itself will appear between the last two Orcs in the group of six.
- May appear within a group of seven orcs in the scan list, depending on your scan range.
- Killing this NM is required for the quest The Miraculous Dale. You must defeat it in Batallia Downs; the Nyzul Isle version does not count.
- Also required for Trial of the Magians Trial 151.
- PH is the first Stalking Sapling in the 1st group of 2 May Fly 2 Stalking Sapling and 2 Sabertooth Tiger south of Eldieme entrance 5.
- Placeholder ID : 99
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||3||3||25||10||Dagger WS: Attack +||1|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.