|Xarcabard (S)||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned with Megalotaur for quest: Succor to the Sidhe
- Very Highly Resistant, Probably Immune to any form of Sleep (Status Effect) even with Elemental Seal
- Recommended 2 Blink Tanks to deal with both
- Uses 2hr and TP moves in unison with Megalotaur.
- Hate is reset when Mortal Ray and Mighty Strikes are used.
- Seems to be highly resistant to magic; AMII spells did roughly 80-140 dmg.
- Completely resistant to Shadowbind.
- Range Attack is highly effective.
- Summoner with Leviathan using Spinning Dive highly effective with a shadow kiter.
Torvotaur is likely derived from the Torvosaurus ("savage lizard"), a genus of large theropod dinosaur that lived during the Late Jurassic period (mid-late Kimmeridgian stage in North America, early Tithonian stage in Europe).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.