|Temple of Uggalepih||65||
Assisted By: Tonberry's Elemental
| A, L, T(S)|
~3,500 HP, ??? MP
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- The Tonberry Kinq will always spawn seated on the throne at the northern end of the room.
- No specific pop time. Killed placeholders for over 7 hours before pop.
- The placeholders have a respawn time of 5 minutes.
- As a fun note, stepping/sitting on his throne will prompt him to instantly aggro you, even if he just spawned.
- Uses Astral Flow in addition to Tonberry special attacks.
- Can be defeated by a party of 6 characters at level 65; Soloable by all jobs at level 75. (see testimonials)
- This monster is often referred to as the "Tonberry King" by players, though the correct spelling is actually "Tonberry Kinq".
- This odd spelling most likely comes from his accent in A Little Goblin's Adventure and A (Still) Little Goblin's Adventure, where he appears as a character (though he refers to himself as "zee kink" rather than "zee kinq").
- Fablinix - The star character of A Little Goblin's Adventure and A (Still) Little Goblin's Adventure, in which the Tonberry Kinq appears.