The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This mission begins during the cutscene that ends The Man in Black, and ends in that same cutscene as well if you are successful, instantly added it to your completed list and flagging An Extraordinary Gentleman.
- Beat Teodor in Boom or Bust three times before he wins three times.
Boom or Bust
- Boom or Bust essentially works like a competitive game of Phantom Roll, with three tricks that can tip the odds in one person's favor.
- At the start of each round, each player can choose to shoot, stay, fold, or use a trick.
- Shoot rolls the dice and adds it to the total. Each shot is listed separately.
- Stay means the player does nothing else for that game. When both players stay, the game ends and totals are compared to determine the winner.
- Fold allows the player to end the game entirely.
- There are three tricks. The player can use one of these per game:
- "Sneak Peak" lets you see one of Teodor's dice rolls. He does not appear to use it on you.
- "Switcheroo" lets the player swap one of their rolls with one of their opponent's rolls.
- "Crooked Dice" forces the opponent to reroll one of their rolls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.