Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Recommended: Level 30+ and a source of Sneak (Status Effect), or level 40+.
- This mission requires a certain level of Rank Bar. Complete Wading Beasts twice, or trade 1 crystal to a Conquest Overseer. Talk to a Bastok Gate Guard to receive the mission.
- This mission is skippable. Trade up to 2 more crystals to proceed to Jeuno (Mission).
- Optional: Talk to Davyad (K-6) Bastok Mines for more information.
- Trade a Hare Meat to the ??? at (J-7) of Gusgen Mines to spawn Blind Moby. It will drop a Glocolite upon defeat.
- Hare Meat drops from all Rabbits, including Hoarder Hare and Wadi Hare in Dangruf Wadi. It can also be bought on the Auction House. Chomo Jinjahl (E-8) of the Cooking Guild in northern Windurst Waters also sells Hare Meat if other players have sold to her.
- Gusgen Mines can be reached from Konschtat Highlands at (L-7).
- Bandersnatches and Ghouls on the path to, and in, the spawn area are level 20-27 and will hearing- and HP-Aggro players under level 40 unless they are Sneaked and above 75% HP. It is recommended to clear the area of mobs before spawning. Around 0:00-2:00 Smothered Schmidt, a level 36-38 ghost, will appear.
- Trade the Glocolite to a Bastok Gate Guard to complete the mission.
- Mission Orders
- Bring back a rare ore from the Gusgen Mines on the Konschtat Highlands. First ask Davyad, an adventurer residing in the Mines District, how he acquired his load of the ore.