Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||To the Forsaken Mines|
|Start NPC||Any Bastok Gate Guard|
|Items Needed||Hare Meat|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|The Four Musketeers||Jeuno|
|To the Forsaken Mines||Lamepaue Bastok Markets (I-8)|
|To the Forsaken Mines||Taulluque Metalworks (I-8)|
|To the Forsaken Mines||Dalba Port Bastok (D-7)|
|To the Forsaken Mines||Gorvik Bastok Mines (I-9)|
Recommended: Level 30+ and a source of Sneak (Status Effect), or level 40+.
- This mission requires a certain level of Rank Bar. Complete Wading Beasts twice, or trade 1 crystal to a Conquest Overseer. Talk to a Bastok Gate Guard to receive the mission.
- This mission is skippable. Trade up to 2 more crystals to proceed to the next mission.
- Optional: Talk to Davyad at Bastok Mines ( ) for more information.
- Obtain a slice of Hare Meat.
- Hare meat drops from all Rabbits, including hares in Dangruf Wadi and Palborough Mines.
- It can be bought on the Auction House.
- Chomo Jinjahl of the Cooking Guild in Windurst Waters, North ( ) sells hare meat, if other players have sold to her.
- Green Thumb Moogle sells for 38g if you have the Rabbit memento.
- Travel to Gusgen Mines, which can be reached from Konschtat Highlands ( ). You can also use the Survival Guide to get there if you have it unlocked.
- Bandersnatches and Ghouls on the path to, and in, the spawn area are level 20-27 and will hearing- and HP-Aggro players under level 40 unless they are Sneaked and above 75% HP. It is recommended to clear the area of mobs before spawning. Around 0:00-2:00 Smothered Schmidt, a level 36-38 ghost, will appear.
- Trade the hare meat to the ??? at Gusgen Mines, Map 1 ( ) to spawn Blind Moby. It will drop a Glocolite upon defeat.
- Trade the Glocolite to a Bastok Gate Guard to complete the mission.
- Mission Orders
- Bring back a rare ore from the Gusgen Mines on the Konschtat Highlands. First ask Davyad, an adventurer residing in the Mines District, how he acquired his load of the ore.