The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Recommended: Level 30+ and a source of Sneak (Status Effect), or level 40+.
- This mission requires a certain level of Rank Bar. Complete Wading Beasts twice, or trade 1 crystal to a Conquest Overseer. Talk to a Bastok Gate Guard to receive the mission.
- This mission is skippable. Trade up to 2 more crystals to proceed to Jeuno (Mission).
- Optional: Talk to Davyad (K-6) Bastok Mines for more information.
- Trade a Hare Meat to the ??? at (J-7) of Gusgen Mines to spawn Blind Moby. It will drop a Glocolite upon defeat.
- Hare Meat drops from all Rabbits, including Hoarder Hare and Wadi Hare in Dangruf Wadi. It can also be bought on the Auction House. Chomo Jinjahl (E-8) of the Cooking Guild in northern Windurst Waters also sells Hare Meat if other players have sold to her.
- Gusgen Mines can be reached from Konschtat Highlands at (L-7).
- Bandersnatches and Ghouls on the path to, and in, the spawn area are level 20-27 and will hearing- and HP-Aggro players under level 40 unless they are Sneaked and above 75% HP. It is recommended to clear the area of mobs before spawning. Around 0:00-2:00 Smothered Schmidt, a level 36-38 ghost, will appear.
- Trade the Glocolite to a Bastok Gate Guard to complete the mission.
- Mission Orders
- Bring back a rare ore from the Gusgen Mines on the Konschtat Highlands. First ask Davyad, an adventurer residing in the Mines District, how he acquired his load of the ore.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.