No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||To Each His Own Right|
|Start NPC||Any Windurst Gate Guard|
|Items Needed||Starway Stairway Bauble|
|Reward|| Starway Stairway Bauble|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|The Three Kingdoms||Written in the Stars
Quest: Onion Rings
|To Each His Own Right (pt.1)||Mashua Heavens Tower|
|To Each His Own Right||Goblin Footprint Castle Oztroja, Map 1 ( )|
|To Each His Own Right (pt.2)||Mashua Heavens Tower|
Accept the Mission
- Trading 1 crystal to a Conquest Overseer will increase your Rank Bar enough to unlock this mission. Alternatively, complete A Testing Time twice.
- After accepting the mission from a Windurst Gate Guard, go to Heavens Tower in Windurst Walls and speak with Kupipi, who will give you the Key Item Starway Stairway Bauble.
- Go through the glowing doorway to the left in the same room, which will lead you up the Starway Stairway.
- Speak to Rhy Epocan on the highest floor for a cutscene.
- After you finish the cutscene, you can use the blue "Transporter" in front of Foo Beibo to warp directly back to the first floor.
- Talk to Hakkuru-Rinkuru in Port Windurst (Home Point #1) in the Orastery ( ). He will mention that the minister has gone to Castle Oztroja.
- Go out to Castle Oztroja.
- At level 30, the mobs will mostly be Easy Prey, but Sneak/Invis is still a good idea just because there are so many of them.
- If you have Wings of the Goddess, you can teleport via Recall-Meriph and use the Cavernous Maw.
- If you have activated the Waypoint quest and have the Geomagnetic Fount in Castle Oztroja, this will be the fastest way to get there.
- You can also warp with a Survival Guide to the entrance of Castle Oztroja, which is just about as fast.
- Go to the Brass Door at (
) of the first map. Pull one of the levers flanking it to open a trap door beneath you and a cutscene will begin. You must stand between the two levers to drop down and trigger the cutscene.
- Note: If being assisted or assisting someone on this mission, the individual who has the mission flagged must hit the lever to get the cutscene.
- Note: If you choose to walk out from the room in which you land, have Sneak and Invisible for the bats and Yagudo, respectively. The mobs outside check as Easy Prey at 50.
- After the cutscene, click on the round trap door in the floor and you will obtain the key item Old Ring for the quest Onion Rings.
- Click it a second time to fall down the hole.
- Go back to Heavens Tower in Windurst Walls and speak to Rhy Epocan to finish the mission.
- (optional) Speak with the other Sibyl Guards for additional dialogue.