The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Accept the Mission
- Trading 1 crystal will unlock this mission. Alternatively, complete A Testing Time twice.
- After accepting the mission, go to Heavens Tower in Windurst Walls and speak with Kupipi, who will give you the Key Item Starway Stairway Bauble.
- Go through the doorway to the left in the same room, which will lead you up the Starway Stairway.
- Speak to Rhy Epocan on the highest floor for a cutscene.
- After you finish the cutscene, you can use the blue "Transporter" in front of Foo Beibo to warp directly back to the first floor.
- Talk to Hakkuru-Rinkuru in Port Windurst (Home Point #1) in the Orastery ( ). He will mention that the minister has gone to Castle Oztroja.
- Go out to Castle Oztroja.
- At level 30, the mobs will mostly be Easy Prey, but Sneak/Invis is still a good idea just because there are so many of them.
- If you have Wings of the Goddess, you can teleport via Recall-Meriph and use the Cavernous Maw.
- If you have the Waypoint quest active and have the Geomagnetic Fount in Castle Oztroja, this will be the fastest way to get there.
- Alternatively, you can just warp with a Survival Guide to the entrance of Castle Oztroja
- Go to the door at ( ) of the first map. You have to pull the levers until a trap door opens beneath you and a cut-scene will begin. You must stand between the two levers to trigger the cut-scene and drop down.
- (Separate Quest) Even if you don't have the quest Onion Rings active you can still retrieve the Old Ring. After the cut-scene, click on the round trap door in the floor to obtain the key item: Old Ring.
- Clicking it a second time will cause you to fall down the hole.
- Go back to Heavens Tower in Windurst Walls and speak to Rhy Epocan to finish the mission.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.