New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Speak with Sigismund on the Orastery roof at E-7 in Port Windurst.
- He will tell you that he wants a Starfall Tear as a souvenir of Windurst.
- Talk to Tohopka (beside Sigismund) to find out that you need pugil scales to collect the tear.
- Get one set of Pugil Scales. You can get these from just about any Pugil, but the closest are Pug Pugils in East Sarutabaruta or Giddeus Pugil in Giddeus.
- Go to the Starfall Hillock in West Sarutabaruta. Once there, go to the Twinkle Tree at I-6.
- Target the base of the tree. Between the hours of 0:00 and 3:00, examining this spot will give you the message: A frost deposit at the base of the tree twinkles in the starlight.
- Return to Port Windurst and trade the Starfall Tear to Sigismund. He will reward you with a Fish Scale Shield.