The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Cloister of Tremors||20 - 23||1|| A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Tremors||~45||1||A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Tremors||63 - 68||1|| A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Tremors||80 - 85|
|Cloister of Tremors||113-121||Mafic Cudgel||1||A, T(H), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Has a very wide magic detection range.
- Has very high defense.
- Uses earth-based special abilities:
- Earthen Fury - Deals a large amount of earth damage in an Area of Effect. Only used once per battle.
- Rock Throw - Ranged attack with a Slow effect.
- Rock Buster - Deals blunt damage and inflicts Bind.
- Megalith Throw - Ranged attack with a Slow effect. Stronger than Rock Throw.
- Earthen Ward - Stoneskin effect.
- Mountain Buster - Deals blunt damage and inflicts Bind. Stronger than Rock Buster.
- Geocrush - Deals earth damage and inflicts Stun.
- Has a natural Enstone effect that can occasionally deal more damage than his normal attacks.
Cloister of Tremors (Level 20 - 23)
Cloister of Tremors (Level ~45)=
- Spawned for the mission Sugar-coated Directive.
- Uses his Astral Flow pact, Earthen Fury, at 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%, and 1%.
- He will use Earthen Fury 5 times, no matter what. If his health is dropped too fast, he will just use it back to back as many times as necessary, and until the final Earthen Fury is used, he will stay at 1% health no matter how much damage is dealt to him.
Cloister of Tremors (Level 63 - 68)
- Appears in a battlefield triggered by examining the Earth Protocrystal during the quest "Trial by Earth."
- Uses Earthen Fury at approximately 50% health.
Cloister of Tremors (Level 80 - 85)
- Appears in a battlefield triggered by examining the Earth Protocrystal during the quest "Waking the Beast."
- Spawns with several Earth Elementals.
- Has a unique form of Geocrush, which ignores shadows and deals ~1000 damage.
- Uses Earthen Fury after 10 minutes, regardless of Hit Points.
- Is able to cast Stone IV.
- Can be defeated by an alliance of 18 characters at level 75.
Full Moon Fountain
- Randomly spawns during the interludes of the battle with Carbuncle Prime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.