- Titan is subject to a perpetuation cost based on the level of the Summoner. See Avatar Perpetuation Cost.
- Titan's perpetuation cost starts at 3 MP/3s at level 1, becoming 15 MP/3s at level 99, before Refresh or Auto-Refresh effects.
- Using Avatar's Favor with Titan active creates an aura granting Titan's Favor (Defense Bonus +) to party members within the area of effect.
- Resistant to lightning- and earth-based damage and enfeebling effects.
- Weak against wind-based damage and enfeebling effects.
Titan's Blood Pacts are all earth-based.
|Rock Throw||1||10||S||Delivers a ranged attack that slows target.||Range = Pet Command distance (~17)|
|Stone II||10||24||T||Deals earth elemental damage.||Damage varies with TP.|
|Rock Buster||21||39||S||Binds target.||If you are using it for the Bind effect, be sure to Retreat Titan after using it, or he will just remove the Bind with a melee attack.|
|Megalith Throw||35||62||S||Delivers a ranged attack that slows target.||Range = Pet Command distance (~17)|
|Stone IV||60||118||T||Deals earth elemental damage.||Damage varies with TP.|
|Mountain Buster||70||164||Binds target.||Impact Blunt damage (See: Damage Types)|
|Geocrush||75 (Merit)||182||T||Deals earth damage and stuns an enemy. Varies with TP. Additional merits add a 40% TP Bonus effect.|
|Earthen Ward||46||92||Gives party members within Area of Effect the effect of "Stoneskin."|
|Earthen Armor||82||156||Mitigates the impact of severely damaging attacks for party members within area of effect.|
1 S/T column indicates whether a particular Blood Pact participates in Skillchains (S) or uses TP (T). Blood Pacts that use TP can be used as a Magic Burst; however, Astral Flow can also Magic Burst even though it does not use TP.
How to Obtain
A legendary giant said to bear the world in its arms. Aids the summoner by shifting earth and rocks with its enormous strength.
|Magic of Vana'diel: Summoning Magic|
|Magic of Vana'diel|