HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Monkey Wine to a ??? on the Wajaom Woodlands Islet.
- Spawns at 50% HP with only 1 head, and heavy auto regen. Quickly regenerates a second head restoring 25% of its life, and then a third head restoring another 25% HP.
- Auto-Regen seems to disappear once all three heads have been restored.
- Susceptible to slow, elegy, and blind.
- Immune to stun.
- Has ability to Draw-in, which is then immediately followed by a TP move. (Including single target Serpentine Tail, single target 2000+ damage.)
- Switches between two modes: Melee immune and magic immune.
- Pyric Bulwark: Immune to melee attacks.
- Polar Bulwark: Immune to magic attacks.
- After using either Pyric or Polar Bulwark, it will immediately use Nerve Gas.
- Nerve Gas: AoE Curse and 20hp/tick poison. As soon as mages see the use of a bulwark, they should be prepared to quickly cursna, cure, and poisona tanks.
- Trembling: 5' AoE 0-500 DMG Attack with additional effect of Dispel (10' range). Blinkable, wipes shadows (Just fought this today and trembling was hitting people for 200 up to 1,000 damage, it's not weak.)
- Does not have TP regen.
- Unlike the normal Hydra, black magic works very well against this, and is highly recommended.
- Getting the Monkey Wine from Sanraku requires a Charcoal Grey Seal, a Deep Purple Seal and a Chestnut-colored Seal.
- Uses the 2hr move Mighty Strikes.
In Arabic mythology, Tinnin (التنين) is a fire-breathing snake-like dragon. He is analogous to the Persian Thu’ban. Tinnin is Arabic for “dragon” or “serpent”. Al Tinnin is the Arabic name for the constellation Draco.