The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|West Sarutabaruta (S)||~73||1||S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at (G-5). Respawns roughly 2 hours to 2 hours 20 minutes after its last time of death. Very rarely exceeds a 10 minute window.
- Casts Divine magic including: Banishga II, Holy, and Flash.
- Appears to have very high magic accuracy. Most spells were landing unresisted on Carbuncle.
- Does not appear to have very strong physical attacks.
- Alternates between Spring Breeze and Lethe Arrows.
- Uses Spring Breeze constantly but not spamming it.
- Does not appear to follow normal Pixie behavior (curing and raising adventurers etc.) and pixies will not shun an adventurer who is fighting or has slain this NM.
- If soloing, use the pixies that wander around his spawn area to your advantage. Was able to solo on DNC77/NIN37 despite Spring Breeze's TP reduction. Had to use trance due to Lethe Arrows sticking amnesia in a bad spot late in the fight. Ecphoria ring might be a good idea. Asymptotic, Carbuncle server.
The tiffenotte are a type of fairy that populate many legends and traditions specific to the territory of Lorraine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.