- Transports all party members within the Area of Effect.
- Affected characters must have visited the destination previously in order to teleport. Characters who have not visited the destination will be left behind.
- Users who have not installed and completed registration for Rise of the Zilart will be unable to teleport to Kazham.
Storable with an Event Item Storer.
Used in Recipes
Obtained from Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Cannot be auctioned, traded, bazaared, or delivered.|
- The redemption code for this item shipped with Tidal Talisman necklaces purchased through Square Enix's online store between August 18th, 2008 and September 1st, 2008 in the US and October 3rd, 2008 to October 17th, 2008 for Europe.
- Redemption codes must be entered in PlayOnline – and in-game Tidal Talismans must be claimed from Festive Moogles – by February 28th, 2009.
A metallic pendant that surfaces only rarely from excavations of Olduum burial sites in the western reaches of Aht Urhgan, the talisman depicts the great sea serpent worshipped and feared by the ancients, coiled around the massive stone pillars that were said to have held up the heavens. Scholars of prehistory in Aht Urhgan hypothesize from observation of other burial goods that this ornament was worn by high ranking diplomats in the ancient Olduum civilization. This theory is supported by several extraordinary powers confirmed by researchers, including the ability to project phantasmal robes over the wearer's body and enabling the wearer to teleport to distant lands in the blink of an eye.