The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Make sure you have a Loadstone or the appropriate people before starting.
- The fastest way to reach the fight is via Home Point #1 of Quicksand Caves which warps you to the entrance of the Chamber of Oracles.
- Skip to the fight.
- Head down the ramp to (Quicksand Caves. ) into
- You need some form of Sneak to avoid aggro from the Antica and Sabotenders in the caves.
- There is a Grounds Tome at the entrance where you can get Circumspection.
- Travel towards ( ) and step on the circular pad to open door.
- Head west and step on the pad at ( ) to open next door.
- Enter the next room and drop down the hole in the floor at ( ).
- This drops you into a hidden area. Hug the left wall with Sneak up until you reach the Chamber of Oracles zone at ( ).
- When ready, examine the Shimmering Circle to enter the fight.
- The fight is very easy at level 85+ with Trust.
- (see testimonials)
- Buffs wear upon entering the fight except food. You do not lose EXP if you die within the battlefield.
- The 6 party member battlefield consists of the following enemies, and should be fought in this order:
- The PLD should be the first target due to its Resist Sleep trait, and ability to heal and buff itself and its comrades.
- BLM likes to spam Sleepga. Poison potions are useful.
- Elemental Seal and Sleepga II are a good way to start this battle off. A 70 Black Mage using Elemental Seal + Sleepga II can sleep all 3 easily. They will all likely be buffed with Protect and/or Shell from the PLD so make sure to dispel these.
- All enemies can use their appropriate One Hour Ability.
- Beware Eagle Eye Shot from the RNG (commonly used at 60% HP); it hits hard enough to take out party members with little defense.
- Blink tanks may have trouble maintaining shadows against the RNG due to its fast rate of attacks.
- The BLM is capable of being silenced, rendering its Manafont useless.
- Upon defeating the 3 Antica you will appear in another area of the Chamber of Oracles; this is the start of the next mission. Do not leave this room before you have completed ZM7 tasks. The only way to reach this room is to fight the 3 Antica.
See the Video page.
- Mission Orders
- You must hurry to Zepwell Island's ancient temple.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.