Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Panta-Putta - Lower Jeuno (H-10)|
|Requirements||Jeuno Reputation 4|
|Items Needed||White Rock|
Wonder Magic Set
|Title Granted||Fool's Errand Runner|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
- Talk to Panta-Putta, located at the merchant's house at G-10 in Lower Jeuno, for a cutscene.
- Talk to him again. He wants you to bring him a Wonder Magic Set.
- Wonder Magic Set is obtained from the related quest Child's Play. To summarize:
- Go to Port Jeuno and talk to Karl at H-8, across from the Synergy Furnace. He tells you that he'll trade you the Wonder Magic Set for a White Rock.
- White Rock is available from Goldsmithing Guild Merchants, a rare drop from Mog Garden Mining, other hobbies, and may be for sale from the Auction House fairly cheap.
- Trade Karl the White Rock to obtain the Wonder Magic Set.
- Return to Lower Jeuno and talk to Panta-Putta to complete the quest.