Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Rumin-Flumin - Frontier Bivouac#3 Yahse Hunting Grounds(H-9)|
|Requirements||Adoulinian charter permit|
|Items Needed||Land of Milk and Honey hive|
Full Land of Milk and Honey hive
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
- Talk to Rumin-Flumin at Bivouac # 3 to accept the quest.
- After accepting the quest walk southwest to G-10 and click on the Pollinating Swarm to set the Land of Milk and Honey hive on the ground. Rest until you get a message saying you have caught 10 bees (should only take a few seconds).
- Click on the Pollinating Swarm again to pick up the Full Land of Milk and Honey hive.
- Talk to Ndah Tolohjin outside of the Scouts' Coalition in Eastern Adoulin (on the north-east corner of the building) for your reward.
- Numbing blossoms have antidotal effects that inhibit the poisons of pungent fungi. Head to the dead end to the southwest and use the Land of Milk and Honey beehive to collect ten bees. Make sure you are resting quietly to collect them!