Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Naiko-Paneiko - Crawlers' Nest (S) (L-8)|
|Requirements||Wings of the Goddess|
|Items Needed||Scoop-Dedicated Linkpearl|
|Reward||Map of Fort Karugo-Narugo|
- Speak with Naiko-Paneiko at (L-8) in Crawlers' Nest (S) to receive a Scoop-Dedicated Linkpearl. He asks that you investigate reports of an odd monster that has appeared in Rolanberry Fields (S).
- Exit to Rolanberry Fields (S) and head to (G-9) to speak with Rakula-Motakula located on the turret.
- Mandragoras will appear (no fight), and Naiko-Paneiko will ask you a series of questions.
- Choosing to tell him about the mandragoras will result in the following questions:
- How many leafed mandragoras are there? (4)
- How many black mandragoras are there? (4)
- How many flowered mandragoras are there? (5)
- If you incorrectly answer a question he won't ask the remaining ones. Return to Naiko-Paneiko and attempt the quest again.
- Return to Naiko-Paneiko to complete the quest and receive a Map of Fort Karugo-Narugo.