Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Zaffeld - Eastern Adoulin - (J-8)|
|Requirements||Adoulin Fame Rank 3|
|Title Granted||Protector of the Sacred City|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|The Weatherspoon Inquisition||None|
- Speak with Zaffeld (J-8) in Eastern Adoulin, who will tell you about the strike on the Velkk.
- Zone into Marjami Ravine from Dho Gates for a cutscene with Nashu, Araustoix, Cilmad, and Vortimere that flags the quest.
- From Bivouac #2, head southeast to the tunnel at (J-10), then continue on to (I-10).
- Check the Seat of Gramk-Droog at (I-10) for a cutscene with Nashu, Araustoix, Cilmad, Vortimere, the Blackthorn Coven, Mligni-Vorgut, Gramk-Droog, and Brezit-Kyorgul.
- Check it again to fight Mligni-Vorgut, a high-level black mage.
- After the battle, check the Seat again for a cutscene.
- Travel to Western Adoulin and check the Hospital (I-9) for a cutscene.
- Return to Zaffeld (J-8) in Eastern Adoulin for the final cutscene and reward.
- Nashu (Marjami Ravine)
- The Velkk, Mligni-Vorgut, has seized an artifact with the power to destroy Adoulin. The exorcists want you to help stop him at the Seat of Gramk-Droog.