Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This is Dancer's Artifact weapon quest - otherwise known as AF1.
|Start NPC||Laila - Upper Jeuno (G-7)|
|Requirements||Dancer Level 40+|
|Items Needed||"The Essence of Dance"|
|Title Granted||Promising Dancer|
|Repeatable||Yes, after erasing AF memory|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Lakeside Minuet||The Road to Divadom|
- Talk to Laila at (G-7) in Upper Jeuno as a level 40+ Dancer to begin the quest.
- Next, talk to Rhea Myuliah right beside her.
- Travel to Grauberg (S).
- If possible, mount up to avoid true sight Grauberg Hippogryphs along the way.
- Check the ??? at (F-5) for a cutscene.
- Your main job MUST be set to Dancer to receive the cutscene.
- The ??? is in the middle of a cluster of three trees, just to the NW of the Veridical Conflux.
- Check the ??? again to spawn NM Migratory Hippogryph.
- Check the ??? again after defeating it to receive another cutscene and "The Essence of Dance".
- The Migratory Hippogryph only needs to be defeated once per party/alliance in order for all Dancers on the quest to get the second cutscene and the key item. Just be sure that everyone has examined the ??? at least once for the initial cutscene.
- If someone has just defeated the NM, it may take a few minutes for the ??? to spawn another Migratory Hippogryph.
- Navigate to the permanent key item menu and read the key item description.
- Talk to Laila at (G-7) in Upper Jeuno to receive a War Hoop (you must examine your key item first in order to get the cutscene, and your main job must still be Dancer).