| Mission Name
|| The Temple of Desolation
| Start NPC
|| Gilgamesh - Norg L-8
| Title Granted
|| Sealer of the Portal of the Gods
- NOTE: You may want to set your homepoint just before the zone into Ro'Maeve as you will be returning in a few missions.
- Alternatively, you can activate the Survival Guide southeast of the spring so that you can return quickly later.
- Head to Ro'Maeve and zone into the Hall of the Gods at H-5.
- You can now ride Mounts in Ro'Maeve avoiding aggro entirely.
- You will need sneak for everything, but be careful as there is sometimes a golem or bomb near the entrance to Hall of the Gods.
- Everything in Ro'Maeve aggros to magic, so Silent Oils/Prism Powders, Ninjutsu or Spectral Jig is recommended.
- Observe the gate at the other end of Hall of the Gods and your mission log will update.
- Mission Orders
- On the northernmost point of Mindartia and deep within the wilderness known as the Sanctuary of Zi'Tah lies a body of ruins feared by many: Ro'Maeve, the Temple of Desolation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.