The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- As Warrior, speak to Deidogg, and then go around the corner to the small Galka child, Detzo, who will tell you Deidogg secretly likes Ginger Cookies.
- Trade a Ginger Cookie to Deidogg to be given the quest.
From this point on, the quest can be completed on any job.
- Go to Behemoth's Dominion
- Once in Behemoth's Dominion, go to the spot at (K-9) where the ??? is, clear the area of Bats and Weapons if they aggro you, buff and get ready to go.
- Examine the ??? to spawn three Goblin NMs:
- When all the Goblins are dead, head back to Qufim (reexamining the ??? does not do anything), and upon zoning back to Qufim Island, you will receive a cutscene and your Fighter's Lorica.
- The NMs can be popped only once per game day.
- If you get the message "It is too blurry to read", someone as already popped the NM for that game day.
- Players can spawn the NMs on any job.
- The Goblins generally cannot be Slept without Elemental Seal.
- The Ranger will only stand and shoot until low health, so it can safely be left for last as long as you don't move into its melee range.
- The White Mage is easy to kite around the rocks in the big room, as it will frequently stop to cast and is known to be resistant to Stun.
- Picklix Longindex, the Thief, is immune to stun.
- If multiple warriors with this quest active are in the alliance, the NMs only have to be fought once.
- If you (while solo) disconnect during the fight, call for help, or your party/alliance loses claim on all the NMs, you will not be able to get the CS. Even if you zone back in quickly and kill the NMs, you will not get it.
- If party holds hate you can still complete the mission as long as you get hate on the NM before last one is killed, then touch the ??? as normal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.